Brewer Fanatic

2011-09-27 Pirates (Ohlendorf) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers win, 6-4: 3 Fielder HRs]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everybody i have seen in the media is all over kemp. I think even if braun won the batting title he would get beat out my kemp. I was just hoping braun would at least win the batting title since he probably wont win the mvp, even though he should.

Now it appears he wont be winning either.

Guess that just leaves world series http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Braun doesn't need the batting title to win MVP. He's on a playoff bound team.

So is that guy who bats behind him, and that guy is going to steal a lot of votes from Braun. I hope Braun gets the MVP, but I really think he needs that batting title feather in his cap when the voting starts to win the award. Not trying to be negative, but also not trying to be homer.

Way to get out of that... now lets get some runs.

For the fourth time (at least, no exageration) in a week, the Cardinals have scored 3 or more runs in an inning after 2 outs and nobody on. They're on the verge of beating Houston now, about to be tied with Atlanta. I know many of you want them to make it but I sure don't. That roster and the way they are playing are scary in the post season.

For the fourth time (at least, no exageration) in a week, the Cardinals have scored 3 or more runs in an inning after 2 outs and nobody on. They're on the verge of beating Houston now, about to be tied with Atlanta. I know many of you want them to make it but I sure don't. That roster and the way they are playing are scary in the post season.

The Cardinals aren't any different than the Brewers and are less a threat than a healthy Braves team. And I'd much rather face the DBacks than either.

Archived