Brewer Fanatic

2011-09-26 Pirates (Morton) at Brewers (Marcum) - [Brewers lose, 9-8, still 1 up on D-Backs]

1992casey
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
That Betancourt at-bat had to be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen this season. How do you start him tomorrow after seeing something like that? Because I'm sure he'll be starting again.

That's what is so frustrating about him. He has 4 RBI tonight and then he has an AB like that. You just have to wonder what he was thinking going up there...or if he was thinking at all.

That Betancourt at-bat had to be one of the stupidest things I've ever seen this season. How do you start him tomorrow after seeing something like that? Because I'm sure he'll be starting again.

Because RR will remember the bases loaded walk he had earlier in the game and forget everything else.

Gameday sure does make it seem like the Dodgers are getting squeezed pretty good this inning. AZ not even swinging the bats on anything close.
I follow Gameday a lot, and I don't think I've ever seen this many strikes on Gameday called balls in one inning. Yikes.

Archived