Brewer Fanatic

Championship Gear

Jofis11ep

$20? At the stadium the t-shirts are $38 and the sweatshirts are $95. I realize they are more expensive at the team store, but that's nuts.
I wonder if there might not have been a premium for buying them on the "first night." I was a little shocked by how much the NL Central Champions cap I bought there last night cost, though for once in my life I don't regret the purchase. It's not what the team wore while celebrating, but with all due respect to MLB, I did not wait 29 years for a cap that only says "Playoffs."
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

will they stop being the division champs in two weeks?

Nope, but why bother advertising the division championship, when you can advertise NL champs or wait another week for the WS champ gear. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Same reason I waited until after the Super Bowl to buy my Packer gear...

After feeling like one of a zillion at MP over the weekend, I was a bit surprised today to feel like the only person on the UW-Madison campus wearing a NL Champions Brewers cap.
That's not too surprising to me...you're in Badgers country there and the Brewers, even in the postseason, unfortunately play second fiddle to the Badgers...especially with the Nebraska game coming up this weekend.

Archived