Brewer Fanatic

It's over !!!

moofnelson
I had not noticed Hart's reaction till this pic. How awesome.

Any..

1. Pictures

2. Videos

3. Radio calls

are all welcomed. Please share.

http://milwaukee.brewers....;mode=recap&c_id=mil

Uecker's call of Braun's home run is in there. I'm kind of numb. I feel like I should be more excited than I am but I can't believe that I can say NL Central division champion Milwaukee Brewers. Amazing day, but I want more....

My son and I were there tonight. What an atmosphere! The crowd was almost as amazing as the game tonight.

Last night, I bought two SRO tickets, and would you believe it...we wound up standing just behind the first level seats, directly behind home plate tonight. OK, sure, we stood throughout the game, but we could have called balls and strikes from where we watched that game.

I got a million high fives, I wound up drenched in confetti, and my son had the time of his life.

As Jon told me how he couldn't get his knees to stop shaking, I fought tears. I jumped around like a wild man when Braun hit that ball out, and again when the Brewers won, and again when the Cardinals lost.

A memory to cherish, for sure....here's to even better possibilities in the postseason.

As I watched the replay of Braun's HR, I teared up. My grandfather took my dad to Braves games and my dad took me to Brewers games. I can't wait to take my daughters to games, even though they may be in Houston. This team has been fun to watch and has brought joy and history to Milwaukee. Let's see what October brings!

I watched that HR twenty times & MLB Tonight had Uecker's call. Man that was just awesome.

Can't let down tonight. It also would be great to reset our rotation. It still could come down to the last day for home field. Do you pitch Gallardo the last game to get home field??? YES

Usually I don't watch Brewers Live Postgame because I have no use for that stuff, but last night I watched it all and just drank everything in. Never know when moments like this will happen again. Hopefully, the best is yet to come.

anything less than a NLCS appearance will be a disappointment

Forget that, I'm all in, World Series! This is the best team the Brewers have ever had.

I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

Archived