Brewer Fanatic

It's over !!!

moofnelson

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I've been posting on this site since the year Prince Fielder was drafted. Can't believe we finally have a division crown.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

The defeat also eliminated the Cardinals from the Central Division race and made the Milwaukee Brewers the first team to win divisional championships in both leagues.

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/s...f6878.html#ixzz1YqGxgs2z

I saw that picture...then a headline below that said "Carp squeezes one out"...now I can't stop laughing.

I'll be honest, I watched all the television coverage so I am looking forward to all the links from the WTMJ post-game stuff here on the site. Game highlights, all the post-game interview stuff that I read about in the IGT, etc. Thanks for posting it if any of it does get posted.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I had not noticed Hart's reaction till this pic.
I missed it in live action, but caught it on FSN's replay. So genuine and impetuous/spontaneous, it will be one of my lasting memories from the 2011 season.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived