Brewer Fanatic

New Miami Marlins Logo Leaked.

berniebrewer4life
I agree, I don't think there is anything wrong with the uniforms. I also kinda like the outfield piece, it is different but really no more silly than a pile of boulders, a hot tub, a big Budweiser sign, a waterfall, a kid's playground slide, or any of the other gimmicky things teams toss in the outfield and is probably more interesting to look at than any of the others.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It embraces the latin community in the area. I don't see anything wrong with it. Remember, we used to cheer for a guy dressed up in a costume to go down a slide into a glass of beer. How is that any different?

I like the park. It will be interesting to see how the ball flies once the heat and humidity roll in this summer. It appeared the later it got the better the ball carried last night.

I hate the black unis and the black cap with the orange uni's. Would have loved to see green caps or green uni's with orange cap. I love the over-the-top branding. I don't even think it's intentional. The outfield piece, the green wall, the gaudy colors, and the bathroom look and feel get people talking about the team and the ballpark. Not something that any other team should live with, but it works for a team with little tradition and low attendance.

Archived