Brewer Fanatic

2011-09-16 Brewers (Wolf) at Reds (Arroyo) - [Brewers win, 6-3; Braun reaches 30/30]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dave Chapelle?

THANK YOU! I've had to do double-takes about 4 times already tonight because that's what it sounds like BA is saying.

As for the strange sound of Prince's HR, I've been saying that in prior IGT's from Cincy. The audio mix is messed up because every batted ball doesn't sound like wood bat on leather ball. It sounds like wood stick hitting a rubber/plastic pitching machine ball.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Bring in the whiner

I don't want to start a big thing but he wasn't really whining. He was asked a question and he answered it. And everybody knew what the answer would be.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived