Brewer Fanatic

Looking for information about this bobblehead

jeffreyzee

Definitely the birthday package bobblehead from 2004, the only year it was given out. Since then they have done the Sliding Bernie. My son has both, the 2004 one I obviously bought since he wasn't born until 2008. It usually runs more than $100 since they are so rare. I put a picture up with the three he's actually gotten on his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd birthdays the last three years. Hopefully someone in the Brewers promotional office sees this post to get the point I've made in the past...change the birthday bobble to something new! Anyways, hope this helps! BTW...I haven't seen one for sale in quite some time, so good luck if you're searching.

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l429/snoopeclipse/CIMG1250.jpg

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l429/snoopeclipse/CIMG1249.jpg

Thanks Madgrad!

I actually just picked one up at a baseball card shop for $2.00. It has no box, a tiny chip in the mustache, and the leg is a little scratched but when I put it in my cabinet, you cannot even tell anything is wrong with it - it looks mint! I don't sell them so I am not worried about resale, I was just curious of its orgin. Thanks for the info - I guess I scored on this one!

• 3 weeks later...

Would anyone be interested in the Bernie? I have given up trying to collect them all and I am just looking to complete the regular SGAs. The ones I need are listed below. I would like to get something pretty good since it appears the Bernie has some value but let me know what you have.

Thanks!

2007 Blue Cooper (82 Series)

2007 Blue Caldwell (82 Series)

2009 Talking Braun

Casey McGehee (White Home)

Casey McGehee (Retro Pinstripe Home)

Zack Greinke (Retro Pinstripe Home)

Randy Wolf (White Home)

Randy Wolf (Retro Pinstripe Home

Rick “Wild Thing” Vaughn

Bob Uecker Milwaukee Admirals

Mark Attanasio