Brewer Fanatic

15 Meanest Baseball Players According to SI...

berniebrewer4life

when i watch the team congratulating each other after a game, Fielder always seems to be the one jumping up and down the highest and giving the most high-fives. i can only assume a lot of that extends into the clubhouse. it doesn't really matter much to me if he is or isn't a jerk when it comes to conversations at 1b with an opposing player.

...and somebody got paid to put this together. Meanest players in baseball?? What the heck is the point. At least if they're going to do a pointless poll make it entertaining like hottest wife/gf, most weapons in his locker, best video game player, best poker player, position player with best curve ball... I don't know something useless but entertaining with a story to go with it. I agree it does sound like a Jr. High girls poll.. no offense ladies.

Archived