Brewer Fanatic

2011-09-14 Rockies (Millwood) at Brewers (Marcum) - [Brewers lose, 6-2]

pretendastronaut
McGehee couldn't have handled that rundown any worse. Why the heck would he throw the ball to 2nd base when the baserunner isn't even close to the base and hasn't even turned his back yet? If my pee wee team third baseman butchered it that bad I'd sit him the next inning.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I havent seen alot of Green but is Mcgahee really a better defensive player then Green? That just can't be right can it...

I would say McGehee is closer to below average/bad and Green is closer to average/slightly below average.

That's what I thought, its to bad the announcers are trying to make excuses for why he's still out there...

McGehee couldn't have handled that rundown any worse. Why the heck would he throw the ball to 2nd base when the baserunner isn't even close to the base and hasn't even turned his back yet? If my pee wee team third baseman butchered it that bad I'd sit him the next inning.
Mageeeheee isn't a very good fielder, that's why.

At some point this month, the Brewer's offense is going to wake up, right?

Where's the FOX Trax box? I noticed it was gone during last night's broadcast and it's not there tonight.

I can live without it just fine, thank you, but after it being there all season (while no other FOX broadcast had it all game long) it's kind of strange not seeing it anymore.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Where's the FOX Trax box? I noticed it was gone during last night's broadcast and it's not there tonight.

I can live without it just fine, thank you, but after it being there all season (while no other FOX broadcast had it all game long) it's kind of strange not seeing it anymore.

I was just wondering the same thing. I like it for the pitch counts.

Casey McGehee isn't even an MLB player. He isn't even playing at single A level. More like summer, legion ball.

It's hilariously absurd how bad he is at this point. I had some beers with Phils fans tonight and they were literally laughing out loud over how bad Casey McGehee is, and they have no idea what Brewers fans think of the guy, that was the irony.

This may have been mentioned in last night's thread (too lazy to look), but does Ellis remind anyone else of a right handed Craig Counsell

I don't know who it was but there is someone on the Rockies that literally made me say "that guy looks just like Craig Counsell"

I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out it was an etch-a-sketch and I don't own an iPad. Also, I'm out of vodka.

Glad we keep going with the guys that got us here. Why can't Green and JHJ play more?
Because Green could only muster 1 hit in 3 starts against 2 Cy Young winners and a guy with a sub 3 ERA. See, I told you minor league numbers don't translate.

Signed,

Ron Roenicke

Archived