Brewer Fanatic

2012 Schedule released

hawing
I encourage those who haven't been to Kauffman Stadium yet to try to make it down for the Brewers/Royals series in 2012. It's about a 9 hour drive from Milwaukee. Kauffman Stadium is great. Kauffman and Fenway are my two favorite MLB stadiums.
I got to see a Royals/Tigers game at Kauffman this year. It really is a beautiful ballpark. The fountains in the outfield are really cool, and for those with kids, the Royals have a pretty impressive children's play area behind the outfield. Definitely worth making a trip down to KC if you can. Bonus for us was getting to see Ned Yost get ejected, just like in the old days.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I encourage those who haven't been to Kauffman Stadium yet to try to make it down for the Brewers/Royals series in 2012. It's about a 9 hour drive from Milwaukee. Kauffman Stadium is great. Kauffman and Fenway are my two favorite MLB stadiums.
I got to see a Royals/Tigers game at Kauffman this year. It really is a beautiful ballpark. The fountains in the outfield are really cool, and for those with kids, the Royals have a pretty impressive children's play area behind the outfield. Definitely worth making a trip down to KC if you can. Bonus for us was getting to see Ned Yost get ejected, just like in the old days.
We visited Kauffman in 2002 or so and enjoyed it. That was before its renovation, which combined with the prospect of seeing the Brewers and the various ex-Brewer Royals, has me rather tempted to make that exact road trip in 2012. You can also take Amtrak from Chicago to KCMO in about seven hours, if you roll that way.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived