Brewer Fanatic

Help with my treadmill

paul253
I was jogging on my treadmill earlier tonight when the belt just all of a sudden stopped. The power to the treadmill itself stayed on and kept working like it normally does but nothing I tried would get the belt to go again. My biggest concern is that the motor blew but I was wondering if anyone can think of any other possibilities? I'd like to hope it was just a blown fuse by it doesn't seem like it would make to blow a fuse and have the display still working. The treadmill is a Nautilus (sp?) brand. Does anyone have any ideas?

Did it overheat? I know my treadmill has a setting where if it gets too warm it will shot off. When I let it sit and cool for a while it was fine.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived