Brewer Fanatic

2011-09-03 Brewers (Narveson) at Astros (Norris) - [Brewers win, 8-2; Kottaras hits for the cycle]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bern...it wouldn't be the first time RR had let a pitcher hit and then replaced him.
You mean K-Rod after he got injured? If you're referring to someone else I'd imagine he was a much better hitter than Kameron Loe (Gallardo?). I'd usually let Gallardo hit for himself rather than waste a possibly weaker pinch hitter.

His glove looks fine. He has made every play so far.....nothing difficult yet.

Platooning Casey with Green is problamatic since Casey has been horrible against lefites all year.

Then there is an easy solution to that then ... and it involved another lefty being added to our daily lineup. Besides, a righty bat off the bench with some pop is absolutely needed on this team.

Honestly I can't remember who it was but I know he did it earlier in the year with somebody.

Bern...it wouldn't be the first time RR had let a pitcher hit and then replaced him.
You mean K-Rod after he got injured? If you're referring to someone else I'd imagine he was a much better hitter than Kameron Loe (Gallardo?). I'd usually let Gallardo hit for himself rather than waste a possibly weaker pinch hitter.

Honestly I can't remember who it was but I know he did it earlier in the year with somebody.

He did it with Estrada I believe.

Archived