Brewer Fanatic

2011-09-02 Brewers (Greinke) at Astros (Harrell) - [Brewers win, 8-2]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor

What a HUGE break to have Corey's popup hit the roof.

I REALLY wish we'd stop going for 2nd on throws to home on singles though...........I honestly don't remember the last time we actually got that base in that situation without getting gunned down.

Braun seems to be making a LOT of outs on the bases lately (again). Hopefully K-Rod and Ax just shut this down and it won't matter.

Furcal with a big RBI hit in the 8th vs. Chapman. Who was that yesterday saying that Furcal only hits against MIL and nobody else? Again, Doug should have tried harder. No excuse to run Yuni out there everyday. He stunk well before the trading deadline; it's not like his suckiness crept up out of nowhere. We should have a major league SS.

I won't say what many of us are thinking http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I've got teeth marks from biting my tongue.

edit: blue.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

I'm listening to the radio broadcast and there is a drunk woman in the crowd who hasnt stop yelling the entire game. I wonder where she went to finishing school.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived