Brewer Fanatic

2011-09-02 Brewers (Greinke) at Astros (Harrell) - [Brewers win, 8-2]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill has no idea what the strike zone is. When is that 3-0 pitch ever called a ball?

I've noticed that even since FSN started using the FoxTrax for Strike Zone, Schroeder doesn't look at it at all! He is constantly clueless on the strike zone. It's frustrating to listen to

Greinke might be the most infuriating pitcher I've ever seen.

Weird, I enjoy watching Grienke pitch far more than any pitcher on the Brewers, and probably more so than just about any pitcher in the majors. You write this after he gives up two singles, in a scoreless inning? How infuriating is that?

Weird, I enjoy watching Grienke pitch far more than any pitcher on the Brewers, and probably more so than just about any pitcher in the majors. You write this after he gives up two singles, in a scoreless inning? How infuriating is that?

He refering to the fact that he can go from a #1 pitcher to a #5 and then back to #1 as if he is just bored.

Our offense is really difficult to watch right now.

Cincy up 5-2

I know, if only we had someone who destroyed AAA pitching all year who could replace an injured player to maybe add a spark to the offense!

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

He refering to the fact that he can go from a #1 pitcher to a #5 and then back to #1 as if he is just bored.
So those weak singles he's given up tonight have been due to boredom?

Why can we never get to scrub young starters? It's really not even a surprise when it happens anymore.

Good question, it is begining to get really old. It has become routine. Luckly in the postseason we won't be facing an scrub young pitchers.

Your expectations are simply too high.

Archived