Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-30 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Marcum) - 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest culprits if we lose tonight, in order:

1. Luck

2. Prince Fielder

3. Ron Roenicke

4. Yuniesky Betancourt

5. Casey McGehee

I'm sorry, but how is RR a bigger culprit than guys like Lucroy, Braun, Betancourt, Casey that are hit-less tonight?
Well, he didn't pinch hit for one of the hitless players is one way.

Others: bunting ahead of Braun and Prince again, Estrada instead of Saito, leaving Estrada out there for back to back lefties, etc.

Braun and Lucroy have also been unlucky somewhat tonight. I'm not going to blame them for that.

Complained about Loe in, he went 1-2-3. Complained about Estrada, he pitched himself out of a jam. Complained about not pinch hitting McGehee... Just sets it up for a walk off, doesn't it? One can only hope. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Is it wrong to pinch run for Fielder here? I'm not saying I would, but that's a thought that has to run through your head.

Probably not with Counsell or Green being the only options (and the potential for extras)...but if Gomez is there do you think about it?

Archived