Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-30 Cardinals (Jackson) at Brewers (Marcum) - 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The left-handed bench is about to bite us again. Kottaras vs. a LHP. Only RH pinch hitting option is Wilson.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Pujols is really irritating tonight... flipping the bat on ball 4 on the first at bat, pulling back the caught foul ball from a fan, and that annoying move he made on an obvious third strike. He's as annoying as his manager these days
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I had major problems with the way Roenicke was handling the bullpen earlier in the season, but he's been great the second half. Using Loe that inning was the absolute perfect use of him. Three tough righties in a row with no chance of a lefty PH.

Think LaRussa brings in another lefty to face Morgan?
No, because he only has one left. Bring him in and the guy would either have to face Braun if Morgan (or Hart) got on, or not be in to face Prince.

Archived