Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-28 Cubs (Coleman) at Brewers (Greinke) - [Brewers sweep, 3-2]

Davey Nelson vs. English is always such a struggle for him... Glad to know that Hart is "flashing the wood", though.
And Brewers live gets its first NC-17 rating.
Don't forget about one of his most memorable Nellie's Nugget, when trying to say Claudio Vargas should throw lots of strikes

"Vargas pounds meat"

What if Davey Nelson was just a genius and he's bored at work, so he tries to make as many sexually poignant comments as possible and laughs that no one fires him over it?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And Brewers live gets its first NC-17 rating.
Don't forget about one of his most memorable Nellie's Nugget, when trying to say Claudio Vargas should throw lots of strikes

"Vargas pounds meat"

What if Davey Nelson was just a genius and he's bored at work, so he tries to make as many sexually poignant comments as possible and laughs that no one fires him over it?
He would be my new hero.

Threw another 0-2 pitch over the plate. Bad play by McGehee. Ugh.

Betancourt made a good recovery and made a good attempt. If Prince scooped it cleanly, he's out. Prince had a problem with a scoop yesterday too.

GOD MCGHEHEE give me a heart attack>? Nice recovery on that one too. He still had plenty of time to throw, so I'm not all that concerned he tagged the runner.

Archived