Brewer Fanatic

Looking for any extra Brewers' post-season tickets

mtrebs
I figured I should post this sooner than later...and assuming the Brewers make the post-season, if anyone will have extra post-season tickets I would be interested in purchasing them from you. I know the tickets will be difficult to come by, but from what I hear, the prices are high and some of you may not be willing/able to attend every game in your post-season ticket package. I used to be a 20-game ticket pack holder when my brother lived in Milwaukee in the late 1990's/early 2000's. I was single and could make the 2.5 hour drive from Stevens Point much more often then. Once I got married I had to downsize to being 9-pack ticket holder. Anyway, I really want to get to at least one game of each Brewers' post-season series. I really don't care where the seat is, I just want to get in Miller Park for these games. The number of tickets really doesn't matter either as I would take my wife, brother, or friend(s) if there were extra tickets. If it's only 1 ticket that would be fine too, but I'd prefer at least 2 tickets. So if you have extra tickets and want to sell them to a die-hard Brewers fan please let me know. I promise you that I will be going to the games and not selling these to make a profit. My wife is even on board with this since when we got married the one thing that I had "grandfathered-in" is that I am going to go to at least one game in each Brewers' post-season series. I was fortunate enough to win the ticket lottery in 2008 and it was an amazing experience. Thanks in advance! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I would also be interested in playoff tickets if anyone has extras...

(of course, mtrebs should get the chance before me since this is his thread, but once he is taken care of, I would like to be considered!)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I'll try the lottery, but I have a feeling that it will be much more difficult to "win" than it was in 2008. If anyone wins the lottery and already has tickets, I'll use your code for you. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Archived