Brewer Fanatic

Taylor Green called up

Oldcity

I thought an AB in one of the Arizona games that wasn't very close would have been a nice gesture to get him into the playoffs. Kotsay and Counsell have both found at-bats, so it's not like it would kill them to let Green take a few hacks.

At this point, I wouldn't think about starting him (I'm sure everyone agrees), but I do hope he gets into a ball game.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
didnt he get an AB in one of those games in AZ?

Yes. I believe he grounded out to 2nd in Game 4.

Unequivical proof that all young players will freak out in any high pressure situation :-)

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

Anyone notice RR's mid-inning interview last night. It happened right after Casey's pinch hit appearance. It was the first time I can recall RR being visibly frustrated with Casey. I know he made the move to Hairston which was the right one, but that was the first time I got the vibe that McGehee's days in Milwaukee may be numbered.

• 2 months later...

Archived