Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-26 Cubs (Lopez) at Brewers (Wolf) - [Brewers win, 5-2]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Official scorers have just gotten ridiculous the last few years in their leeway in handing out errors. I mean, the ball is hit hard to Prince, yes hit hard, but hit right to him, and he flat out boots it. And it's called a single.

Official scorers have just gotten ridiculous the last few years in their leeway in handing out errors. I mean, the ball is hit hard to Prince, yes hit hard, but hit right to him, and he flat out boots it. And it's called a single.
It took a pretty bad hop. He has that pretty easily (well, maybe not, since it's Prince) if it doesn't leap over his shoulder. I do think official scorers are high on the drugs, but this one I think was fine.

young guns, the final "t" in Betancourt is silent. This tidbit didn't

come to light until the Los Angeles series when one of the Dodgers'

Spanish-speaking broadcasters asked Yuni for clarification on the

pronunciation. During last Saturday's game, Matt Vasgersian

referred to Yuni as the ultimate player to be named later.

ilovebeer, South Milwaukee would be in foul territory, too. River Hills would work.

Thanks for the info.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived