Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-24 Brewers (Marcum) at Pirates (Thompson) - [Brewers lose, 2-0]

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God the MLB Network sucks. They just had live bonus coverage of a 9-2 game between crap Cleveland and crappier Seattle instead of the Brewers. Thankfully the game ended so now I get to see Yuni hit.

Not using Morgan for McGehee/Yuni proves that RRR has no understanding of what our players do well/poorly.

or it proves that morgan has already been used this game.

yeah my fault, still Kotsay and Kottaras should be in there over either of our minor league left siders

bunt backers, why not here?
Do you really need to ask?

Big difference between your #5 hitter bunting with Yuni on deck than your #9 hitter bunting with Hart on deck.

thanks ron, now get back to mis-managing the game

Not using Morgan for McGehee/Yuni proves that RRR has no understanding of what our players do well/poorly.

or it proves that morgan has already been used this game.

yeah my fault, still Kotsay and Kottaras should be in there over either of our minor league left siders

Not going to happen since RR somehow has used up his entire infield bench.

bunt backers, why not here?
Do you really need to ask?

Big difference between your #5 hitter bunting with Yuni on deck than your #9 hitter bunting with Hart on deck.

thanks ron, now get back to mis-managing the game

Whats with the snarky condescension?

BA just put it into perspective. We entered this roadtrip up 6.5 and we're likely heading home 10.0 up. I'll take it
Picking up games on any road trip would have been nearly unthinkable a few months ago. So...go Dodgers.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Good new: up by 9.5 games.

Bad news: you won't see a schedule like this in the playoffs

Cubs

Astros

Cards

Astros

Cards

Pirates

Dodgers

Mets

Pirates

It's nice to have a comfortable lead, but it's not like they're 10 up on the Braves or a team that would have a realistic shot at winning a playoff series. The Crew really is in a position right now of just not screwing it up down the stretch and then taking their chance in the postseason. If they're hot in October, they have a good chance. If not, they'll just be the lastest NL Central team to make a quick exit in the NLDS.

Archived