Brewer Fanatic

Prince Bomb HR Celebration

pebadger

oh this is so fantastic on so many levels; Prince must be proud. I really love this and can't wait to link it to my FBB league's main page. But first...

I've been wondering what they are planning next... and I though dominos would be cool. What if all the players ran out and lined up in a queue starting at the third base bag and spaced out equidistantly to home plate (prince is rounding 2nd at this point)... when Prince touches 3rd each player falls over into the next guy and the cascade matches Prince's slo-mo trot pace to the plate. If only to make La Russa launch into an epileptic seizure (of course of course that he came out of 1 hour later no harm done of course of course) would this be worth it.

From Bruce Bochy's blog:

"Little League Team Europe, congratulations on your futile home run, and your celebration was just cute as the dickens! If any of you little miscreants ever find your way to the Major Leagues, you might want to skip spring training. The memory of a Giant is inversely proportional to the thickness of his skin.

Yours,

B. Bochy"

And from Chris Carpenter's Blog:

"Little League Team Europe, you demonstrated poor sportsmanship and disrespected the GAME OF BASEBALL with your home run celebration. Your little heads are still developing, but when they are bigger and older, and if you make your way into the Major Leagues, I will DRILL some respect into your heads. (NOTE: DRILL here is a double entendre. I can't tell you what it means. You'd know what it meant if you were a secret member of the Baseball Ettiquette Keepers Club.

Carp.

P.S. I realize I mispelled 'etiquette' but it's not proper for you to point it out. I can 'DRILL' all day. Keep it up."

This is scary. Also, I found out that the Cardinals have a secret police squad set up that goes around the world adminstering baseball justice. Sort of a star chamber to keep players in line. The Cardinals really take this stuff seriously.

EDIT: By the way, you won't find these blogs on the actual internet. They're "unwritten blogs". They're meant to complement the unwritten rules.

Archived