Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-23 Brewers (Estrada) at Pirates (Ohlendorf) - [Brewers win, 11-4]

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't been following the entire game, but every time I come back to the computer to check the PBP, Estrada is bunting Lucroy over to 2nd. If I didn't already know the score, I figure that would be a good sign.

Estrada was fortunate to get out of the 6th with no damage done. He shouldn't be allowed to pitch another inning. Hawkins-KRod-Axford = auto win. If we put more runs on the board in the finals innings we can settle for our weaker relievers.
Is this sarcastic?

Good job, Estrada. Got away with a couple shaky 0-2 pitches, but he hit his spot on the final batter to induce a weak groundball. That should be his last inning of the game.

He's been a solid starter replacing one of the regular guys this year.

Estrada was fortunate to get out of the 6th with no damage done. He shouldn't be allowed to pitch another inning. Hawkins-KRod-Axford = auto win. If we put more runs on the board in the finals innings we can settle for our weaker relievers.
Is this sarcastic?
Yeah... I have no clue why they would use the frontline relievers with a 6 run lead against an awful team. Especially with a day game tomorrow and one of those relievers being 38.

Pittsburgh all ready knows they won't win tomorrow, they should just forfeit the game.

I think Game 2 yesterday would disagree.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Ryan Doumit's eyes freak me out...sorry if it's already been said.

http://www.post-gazette.com/images4/2008doumit-ryan_160x210.jpg

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived