Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-20 Brewers (Wolf) at Mets (Capuano) - [Brewers score 4 in 9th, win 11-9]

1992casey
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Sorry but it's hard to get too upset when a loss means a 7.5 game lead. It's an odd luxury to have as a Brewer fan.

Any game you have a 6 run lead in, *should* be a W. Regardless of the lead in the standings, there's no way I'm not going to be pissed about losing a game that the Crew had a 6 run lead going into the bottom of the 7th inning.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember Phily blew a big lead last night and lost, so it does happen to good team.
Whenever I see "Good teams don't..." I just skip ahead. Good teams do all kinds of bad things.. they just don't do them as often.

Hey look, the Brewers are batting. I guess that means they haven't lost yet.

I'm just concerned that a loss like this could send us into a mini-tailspin and cost us some of that big lead we have.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Sorry but it's hard to get too upset when a loss means a 7.5 game lead. It's an odd luxury to have as a Brewer fan.

Any game you have a 6 run lead in, *should* be a W. Regardless of the lead in the standings, there's no way I'm not going to be pissed about losing a game that the Crew had a 6 run lead going into the bottom of the 7th inning.

I should have said hard for ME to get too upset. And when I see the Brewers record in one run games, i feel like the Crew has gotten a lot of karma this year.

Hey, winning run is batting!

Archived