Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-20 Brewers (Wolf) at Mets (Capuano) - [Brewers score 4 in 9th, win 11-9]

1992casey

Good throw by Wilson and he's out there. Slide was tough but if Prince doesn't have to come off the base he's going to be out. He also couldn't knock downSeems the ball in the first inning either. Ugh.

Come on Saito, let's get out of here still up 3 and I'll be extremely pleased here.

Is it just me or has the strike zone been really inconsistent this afternoon??

Yet another ball that should have been an out. Hairston took a horrible angle on that one. Good Grief, the defense has really hurt us this afternoon. Now just have to hope to hang on.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
unbelievable. if we blow this it is 100% on Roenicke. This game was well in hand, there was absolutely no reason to leave Wolf in the game once he allowed a baserunner, let alone 3!
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Saito did not looked sharp in this inning. RR should have pulled Wolf earlier but it isnt like Saito looked good once he got in the game. Well at least we still have the lead.

Of course RR screwed up his routine of getting ready to pitch.

And RR's complete distaste for making defensive changes boggels the mind.

Wolf's PC wasn't that high. He saw one batter too many, it's not the catastrophe that many people are saying.
Agreed. I don't know how that's on RR. Sure, one batter too long, but the defense was suspect and Saito didn't get the job done when called upon.

Archived