Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-20 Brewers (Wolf) at Mets (Capuano) - [Brewers score 4 in 9th, win 11-9]

1992casey
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be at a rooftop for the September 19th game. I'm not going to start looking that far ahead yet, but boy would that be awesome for the timing to work out right!

I will also be at the Marlins game in Milwaukee on Saturday Sept. 24th and am hoping that will be a meaningless game!

Community Moderator
I will be at a rooftop for the September 19th game. I'm not going to start looking that far ahead yet, but boy would that be awesome for the timing to work out right!

That also happens to be my birthday, so I would be very happy clinching that night.

It appears that cars on fire is not an unheard of event at citi field (circa 2008):

Without any other information, that is my guess as to the current fire.

Edit: Well, so much for the car in parking lot theory. It might still be a car, since it is apparently a junkyard.

"Chris, thank you for that firm grasp of the obvious. Now we know why you work in sports" ....this had me cracking up.

I was laughing too, but I guarantee that Chris Rose was not thrilled with the continued stabbing at him. It's still going on too.

Archived