Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-19 Brewers (Marcum) at Mets (Pelfrey) - [Brewers win - 6-1]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone following Reds/Pirates? 13 combined pitchers used and it's only Top 9. Dusty's used 3 guys to go 1/3 of an inning and 3 to go 2/3.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Off-topic MLB side note:

I just got back from the Braves/D-backs game (nice to come home to see the Brewers game on MLB Network, by the way), where I was fortunate enough to have seats 5 rows behind the Arizona dugout. Great seats and great view of the game, obviously, but what I found really fun was staring at the lineup of coaches standing at the dugout rail. Kirk Gibson, Alan Trammell and Don Baylor, plus Matt Williams right there coaching 3rd base. It was just really cool to see all those guys who I loved watching as a kid right there, close enough to say hi to.

Nice lineup they would make, too. With Eric Young (1st base coach), you could go something like Young, Trammell, Gibson, Williams, Baylor.

Off-topic MLB side note:

I just got back from the Braves/D-backs game (nice to come home to see the Brewers game on MLB Network, by the way), where I was fortunate enough to have seats 5 rows behind the Arizona dugout. Great seats and great view of the game, obviously, but what I found really fun was staring at the lineup of coaches standing at the dugout rail. Kirk Gibson, Alan Trammell and Don Baylor, plus Matt Williams right there coaching 3rd base. It was just really cool to see all those guys who I loved watching as a kid right there, close enough to say hi to.

Nice lineup they would make, too. With Eric Young (1st base coach), you could go something like Young, Trammell, Gibson, Williams, Baylor.

Yeah I remember BA and Schroeder talking about that during a broadcast earlier this year.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived