Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-19 Brewers (Marcum) at Mets (Pelfrey) - [Brewers win - 6-1]

well guys, head back to the Four Seasons, order room service and watch movies all weekend. Rest your weary bones pre Pittsburgh double dip.

If all 3 games get rained out, we need to make sure that we close the division with a 4 game lead - not the end of the world.

There is this road trip and then only 2 more, geez. HOU/STL and CIN/CHC.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Breaking news per jsonline, Mark Rodgers suspended 25 game for use of baned items.

Well it obviously wasn't anti-injury pills.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Thank god its friday since its such a late start, i thought we were done with west coast start times.
Unless you work Saturday morning, in which case it's a mild bummer. If the magic number reaches 30 tonight, it'll be up to you guys to update the thread.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Thank god its friday since its such a late start, i thought we were done with west coast start times.
Unless you work Saturday morning, in which case it's a mild bummer. If the magic number reaches 30 tonight, it'll be up to you guys to update the thread.

Yep. The only thing that can make up for that is if there's another rain delay tomorrow so I can catch some of the game when I get off work at 7. Although I'm assuming I'm one of the few who would be cheering for another rain delay.

For a while, Yuni was hitting well.

Yeah but that doesn't mean really anything since normally he is awful. So I wouldn't say he's in a slump since this is basically what's expected out of him. A slump would imply hitting less than expected.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived