Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-18 Dodgers (Kershaw) at Brewers (Estrada) - [Brewers lose, 5-1]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roenicke needs to stop with this squeeze crap! I don't care if players are missing signs, it's still a stupid call.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Ugh, so frustrating. Get a chance against Kershaw, get a hit and he can't score from second. Then we just can't seem to execute in that spot lately. No sac fly, instead an easy double play to end the inning. Really needed to get a run there.

Thats 2 missed squeeze signs in a week. He at least put it in play, but a double play so thats not good. Enough with the squeeze already, or at least make it a sign that hitters don't miss.

As annoying as the squeeze has been, that was a good spot for it. Instead we get the double play. I know we're winning, but the offense is really operating very poorly lately.

With the way the entire Brewer staff is pitching right now, seems to be almost magic on the Miller Park mound. I'm almost confident I could go out there and only give up a couple of runs. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

The fact that he grounded into a DP there shows why Roenicke called it in the first place.

He hit that ball pretty hard. A foot to the left or right and it probably scores a run.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Ugh. I'm sick of guys missing the squeeze sign. Very annoying.
That has to be put on the third base coach. If the batter doesn't acknowledge the call he has to tell the runner. Maybe in the majors they don't do the whole sign to acknowledge you got the sign thing?

Archived