Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-17 Dodgers (Eovaldi) at Brewers (Greinke) - [Brewers win, 3-1]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty annoyed that RR allowed K-Rod to hit on Friday night. It was completely unnecessary and the chances of him getting dinged were too good.

I don't know, it was kind of a fluke thing. I don't think the chances of him getting hurt were that much greater than anyone else. The chance might've been a littler higher since he never hits but it's not like he's made of glass or something.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Unbelievable. So I only can watch on Gameday and I flipped to doing some work on the computer because I thought well I know Gwynn wont hit a home run. Oops
That'll show you to work. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Miraculously, the chat room let me enter. If you want to be part of that miracle, stop by.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I'm pretty annoyed that RR allowed K-Rod to hit on Friday night. It was completely unnecessary and the chances of him getting dinged were too good.

I don't know, it was kind of a fluke thing. I don't think the chances of him getting hurt were that much greater than anyone else. The chance might've been a littler higher since he never hits but it's not like he's made of glass or something.

He's a pro athlete, not a porcelain doll. If he can't run to first then that's just sad.

Cmon CC, why?

What the hell is Counsell doing? Dude is over 40, why is he running? He needs to be cut, he is completely worthless.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

As I watched Francisco step to the plate Friday, I imagined lots of angry typing back in this corner of the internets, but returned home to a relatively calm IGT. I know I was thinking back to that (in hindsight ill-advised) Todd Coffey at-bat against the Mets last year, and consequently less surprised when K-Rod left the game the next inning.

That said, I agree with the "fluke" assessment. The chances that he'd merely K himself were much better than the chance he'd have to run faster and harder than he has probably had to do in ages.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Unbelievable. So I only can watch on Gameday and I flipped to doing some work on the computer because I thought well I know Gwynn wont hit a home run. Oops
That'll show you to work. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Miraculously, the chat room let me enter. If you want to be part of that miracle, stop by.

I stopped by the other day when I couldnt get this to work but I dont go often because my wife is not a huge fan of me being complete inattentive for a whole game.

Archived