Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-17 Dodgers (Eovaldi) at Brewers (Greinke) - [Brewers win, 3-1]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
and people were starting to jump on the Yuni train. The guy is terrible, and still lazy as hell on D

Yes we were, and for good reason. He had a great month. He won several games with his contributions.

It doesn't have to be back vs. white, you like Betancourt or you hate him. He appears to be a nice guy who works hard. I've never seen any indication that he is lazy. Slow, yes, but not lazy.

Yuni's swing is off balance again. I think he needs a day off tomorrow.

The way his swing looks all of a sudden; a day off or 45 is more like it.

I was loving on Yuni quite a bit when he was going good; but it certainly seems like he has lost it again. It will be interesting to see what RR does because Hairston is more or less the everyday 2nd basemen now. I am guessing we'll see Wilson out there tomorrow with Kershaw pitching.

Yay Jerry

But another stupid baserunning mistake. Why would McGehee decide to go to 3rd on that?

Trying to draw a throw to make sure Prince scores? Kemp cut the ball off in pretty shallow CF, so Fielder scoring was no guarantee.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Community Moderator
He gets very lazy on throws from time to time as well as getting in lazy fielding positions.
I've never seen any indication of either.

I'm 100% in favor of benching Yuni if there is a better option, but ultimately Wilson isn't a full-time starter and is unlikely to do any better than Yuni.

Archived