Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-17 Dodgers (Eovaldi) at Brewers (Greinke) - [Brewers win, 3-1]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bats need to snap out of it soon. Can't keep relying on the pitching every game!
My thought exactly. I was just signing on to post the exact same thing. Love the pitching right now, but where did the bats go?
They had a couple good opportunities tonight but Prince hit a hard grounder to the hole that the Dodgers made a great play on and turned two, and Braun hit a hard ball up the middle with the bases loaded that became a double play. They could easily have 3 runs tonight but unlike a week ago the hits are not finding holes. They struggle without Weeks and Yuni has been back to his old bad self. Hairston isnt hitting and Casey gets a hit here and there but not consistently

Our pitchers have been great but both of you are right. We cant keep this up. We cant expect them to throw shutouts or one run games

Bats need to snap out of it soon. Can't keep relying on the pitching every game!
Well, we did have two rallies stopped by great defensive plays...double plays for that matter. It's not like we haven't had anyone on base.

Well, we did have two rallies stopped by great defensive plays...double plays for that matter. It's not like we haven't had anyone on base.

I wasn't refering to this game only. The Crew has only plated 8 runs in the last 5 games including the game tonight.

Community Moderator
The 2010 Giants disagree.

Edit: I will say that if they want to continue to play .900 ball, they need to score a few more runs.

Archived