Brewer Fanatic

My annual pilgrimage to the Keg

rwa12

Made my annual trip up to Milwaukee for a game Sunday, to see the 10 inning win against the Pirates. Had lots of fun, good seats on the Club level, third base side. My thoughts...

1. The BBQ parfait is good, would be infinitely better with real mashed potatoes. Cool idea and look though.
2. Visited the "Treasure Hunt" table where they were selling autographed/game used stuff. The game used jerseys were pretty bad. Various middle relievers, coaches, and plenty of Macha/Yost/Peterson stuff to choose from. The balls they had left were Dickerson or McClung. They also had the White hats with the American Flag colors from last year signed. There were about 10 left. Surprisingly, the Mark Rogers was still there. Picked it up for $25. Figure a better chance of that being a keepsake than Mike McClendon.
3. Visited the clubhouse store to refresh my Brewers T-Shirts, found out that a $200 purchase came with a free random signed ball, got Yo Gallardo, was pretty thrilled with that. Figured I would wind up with Almonte or someone of his ilk.
4. Game was a blast, I thought Morgan's Sac Fly was gone off the bat, and that Kotsay might have ended it in the 9th. Fun to see the standing ovation for CC, not fun to watch him play.

Archived