Brewer Fanatic

"Get away" day protocol

loghome44
Hey , taking my wife and kids to the game Thursday afternoon......anyone know if the crew takes BP on get away days? Thought on get away days the home team usually choses to not take BP. I hope at least the Dodgers take BP. Anyone know the deal on this? Thanks!!

There is no absolute. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't on getaway days. Usually, the Brewers don't take BP on getaway days, especially if they are riding a hot streak. Away teams at Miller Park rarely decline batting practice, even on getaway days. If I were a betting man, I'd bet you don't get the opportunity to watch the Brewers take BP, as they only have a few minutes remaining after the gates open anyhow. But expect the Dodgers to be taking BP.

Many thanks!! Maybe prince will shoot one just in side the foul pole in right for us. Havent sat out there in awhile...Thursday is one of the Fangtastic deal games. we saw the rattlers last thursday...now the crew this coming thursday...$20= great deal!!

Archived