Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-14 Pirates (Morton) at Brewers (Marcum) - [Brewers win, 2-1, ten innings]

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I can see the whole playing lefties thing. The problem is that most of our lefties suck.

Wouldn't surprise me if we get 4-hit shutout today. It seems whenever we have an opportunity to step on a throat in a series sweeper situation, we play comfortable and insert a bunch of guys with marginal PA's on the year.

Not trying to be disrespectful at all but...my single buddy from Portland keeps noticing this woman that sits right behind home plate in the front row to the left of home plate that is always in tube tops and he says she even keeps score every game. He just said to me - how can I find out who she is? So I said where I go for all of my Brewer info - Brewerfan.net! Anyone have any info for my man in Oregon - an ultimate scouting report! Sorry to be so off topic but she is there today...

Not trying to be disrespectful at all but...my single buddy from Portland keeps noticing this woman that sits right behind home plate in the front row to the left of home plate that is always in tube tops and he says she even keeps score every game. He just said to me - how can I find out who she is? So I said where I go for all of my Brewer info - Brewerfan.net! Anyone have any info for my man in Oregon - an ultimate scouting report! Sorry to be so off topic but she is there today...
Yeah, have him check out the Off Topic thread "Girls on Brewerfan my age". That will help him immensely.

Why not have CC bunt the runner over to 2nd there?

Because he's a lefty and lefties hit .300+ against Morton over his career. So, surely Counsell would get a hit there. Afterall, he's been playing all season, getting comfortable racking up PA's and has been hot.

Nice idea, poor execution on that failed hit and run
Considering how rare baserunners have been today, and the players involved, it was a horrible idea.

Slow runner and a .150 hitter. Ran their way out of an inning.

Well, I agree they did run their way out of the inning, but with cc not known for his power except for a blue moon Counsell Crush even if Counsell just pounded one into the ground, there is a runner on 2nd with only 1 out with Lucroy up to bat

Archived