Brewer Fanatic

Baseball Friends!

bigredrobbo

Umm.....Awesome!

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

As a 3d artist just graduating myself, art wise, it's pretty decent. A good matching of the style. So far as the humor, some of the concepts were pretty good, but I thought the jew/fat jokes were a waste, and it would have been a lot funnier without them. I could certainly imagine prince and braun hanging in the outfield after the game talking about hitting 'moon shots' though, and from that angle it made me smile.

So many words to describe this, none which will be accepted on this site.

Awful.

Really? Wow, I thought it was pretty funny.

Would I have thought it was funny if I was a fan of a different team? Maybe only the Twins. But still, I can't imagine what would make you want to curse or swear about this video.

Archived