Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-11 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cardinals (Carpenter) - 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

God you saw that coming a mile away. This freaking defense.

How stupid is that. Nobody on and two out just keep it in front of you.

Well I think we just need an error in CF than every position has made an error recently. Maybe Casey has not

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God you saw that coming a mile away. This freaking defense.

How stupid is that. Nobody on and two out just keep it in front of you.
Looks like he tried to keep it in front of him, but he realized too late that he wasn't going to catch it and therefore didn't get down enough to stop it. Not good, but kind of fluky.

well every team has days like this but for sure can't help when players don't give their all especially during a playoff push. This needs to be handled asap by the manager.
Who's not giving their all?

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

well every team has days like this but for sure can't help when players don't give their all especially during a playoff push. This needs to be handled asap by the manager.
Well, I kinda hope Lopez actually isn't. If this is all he has to offer..........

Well, I kinda hope Lopez actually isn't. If this is all he has to offer..........
He was not running hard on his last GIDP

Community Moderator
The negativity is going too far tonight. There doesn't always have to be a scapegoat. We are here to talk baseball, not drop cheap/sarcastic one liners. I understand it is funny sometimes, but at some point it just gets old.

The negativity is going too far tonight. There doesn't always have to be a scapegoat. We are here to talk baseball, not drop cheap/sarcastic one liners. I understand it is funny sometimes, but at some point it just gets old.
Sorry Tony La Obsessedwithbrewcrew

Community Moderator
Go away Yuni

I know he isnt good but it is odd to call out a guy who is 3-4 tonight

Can't I be calling out a guy who has a .283 OBP on the season?
Yuni does not read this forum. He made an out. We all saw him swing at at the pitch in the dirt. And we all knew that about 5 comments were forthcoming about it.

Community Moderator
Keep winning 2/3. It would be nice to take 5/7 on the next homestand and go from there, although even 3 or 4 out of 7 isn't going to do any harm. Just need to keep a 4-5 game cushion and avoid losing streaks.

Archived