Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-11 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cardinals (Carpenter) - 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

the bottom-line in taking 2/3 off STL everyone should be happy with these results.

This is like opening the PS3 first then opening the socks last on Christmas morning. Sure you are off the wall excited about the PS3, but it was all down hill from there.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point is simply that sometimes the manager deserves the benefit of the doubt. Just because the stats don't corroborate a decision does not mean it's the wrong decision, at least not in this case.

Even if Braun shouldn't be playing there are better choices than Kotsay in LF and the 3 hole.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

My point is simply that sometimes the manager deserves the benefit of the doubt. Just because the stats don't corroborate a decision does not mean it's the wrong decision, at least not in this case.

Even if Braun shouldn't be playing there are better choices than Kotsay in LF and the 3 hole.

Statistically better? Yes. Better period? Depends on whether or not you believe stats tell the whole story and how you feel about the job RR has done so far.

Now, let's get back in front. I feel so spoiled this series having not trailed until these last two innings.

Archived