Brewer Fanatic

2011 Playoff Tickets? (Season ticket holders invoiced 8/15 for NLDS + NLCS)

...so it looks like just the $2.00 "Print-at-home" fee is not refunded. Good to know

If I were to get a refund, I was thinking I'd contact the Brewers and say "I never printed them, can I have my $2 back". http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 2 club infield for game 3 and game 4...game 4 is even aisle seats. Went for those because game 3 will be either Friday or Sunday (and Friday it'll be the only game, so 7 /7:30 start time, I assume) and game 4 would be a game 7 vs. the Cardinals.

This post season is getting expensive...potentially $468 for those 4 and already about $320 spent on last Sunday and tomorrow. Makes our $6.50 Blue Moons from the club level bar seem cheap.

I was able to get 2 for game 2 and 2 for game 3. one of them is in bernie's terrace. those are seats, right? I've never sat over there before. the other tix were for terrace reserved, but not too far from home plate. i'm happy.

I was able to get 2 for game 2 and 2 for game 3. one of them is in bernie's terrace. those are seats, right? I've never sat over there before. the other tix were for terrace reserved, but not too far from home plate. i'm happy.

Yes, they are seats. They're simply the last couple sections of terrace reserved down the left field line. They have a very interesting viewing angle that isn't always the best obviously; but it's sort of a neat birds-eye view

Someone said they heard that we wouldn't be charged until after the first playoff series. It's a hassle to do all the refunding so they like to wait as long as they can before charging.
So it shouldn't be too long before a large CHA-CHING noise reverberates across the state of Wisconsin, with ripple effects elsewhere.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

FYI, for those who got the "second chance" NLDS ticket e-mail on Friday, they added more tickets for today and tomorrow this morning (probably those they had been holding for any last-minute 2012 season ticket signups). $50 loge bleacher, etc... another (face value) option for anyone still looking for tickets.

Ticket prices kind of bottomed out due to a huge supply on stubhub... my dad picked up a pair 14 rows behind home plate for less than face value. Anyone who wants to go should have no trouble finding something on stubhub or showing up at the game.

I noticed yesterday that they blocked off a large amount of bleacher in right field for additional press. It also looks like the 4 or 5 rows of bleachers in front of the press were empty. It's a shame that those seats have to go to waste. Also in our section (215) there is a network camera in the front row. Because of this there are about 20 or 30 seats surrounding and behind this camera that are not being used (or sold). I'm not sure why the camera needs to be there. During season games the camera in this area is on a platform near the corner of the press box (between sections 215 and 216).

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I noticed yesterday that they blocked off a large amount of bleacher in right field for additional press. It also looks like the 4 or 5 rows of bleachers in front of the press were empty. It's a shame that those seats have to go to waste. Also in our section (215) there is a network camera in the front row. Because of this there are about 20 or 30 seats surrounding and behind this camera that are not being used (or sold). I'm not sure why the camera needs to be there. During season games the camera in this area is on a platform near the corner of the press box (between sections 215 and 216).
It may have been mentioned elsewhere by now, but the front rows of the field bleachers were occupied Monday night.

For the NLCS, TBS added a camera and similarly blocked off surrounding seats in the front right corner of 222 (our postseason section). I'm 99 percent certain that camera wasn't there in the NLDS, though we saw the one in 215 during the NLDS. After Sunday's game (NLCS 1), my brother (who came with us and has worked as a camera operator) climbed up onto the platform normally used in the regular season, and noticed that the netting gets a bit in the way. So maybe the current locations are that much less obstructed?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Planning on going to the game Sunday but my budget is highly limited. If I get there really early with SRO tix is there a decent spot to try to grab bar seats or anything? My GF loves the Brewers but can't stand for 4+ hours. If not I'll end up spending $60+ on Eucker seats which isn't very ideal either...

TIA

Anyone got pointers on where to go to get decent spots with SRO?

I did SRO for NLCS game 2. It sucked big time. If I were you I would just sell them for as much money as you can. Then take the money and try to get some terrace seats with it.

Thats heartbreaking. It seemed like there are seats at various spots and if we got there early enough we would be ok. But if they don;t let you sit there or you need to order expansive amounts fo expensive grub it would be silly. NYCE club booked? I think it would be cheaper to sit up there for the game and have a feast.

There's plenty of places to find to stand. Just need to get there in time. I wouldn't worry about it. Here's links to a few topics that talk about it. http://brewersfandemonium...ly-Question#reply-770994
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Archived