Brewer Fanatic

2011 Playoff Tickets? (Season ticket holders invoiced 8/15 for NLDS + NLCS)

Edit: of course the games are Saturday and Sunday...

There could be a game 5 on Friday too. I picked up a couple "cheap" tickets for Friday on stubhub, just in case.

I figure most likely the game will not occur, so I'll get my money back, but if it is played it will be the biggest game in Milwaukee since 1982.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check your e-mail if you're looking for tickets. I just received an invite to buy single seat & OBV seats for the NLDS.

Sitting in the Infield Box for Game 5 (if necessary); did not see an opportunity to get a parking pass. I look forward to getting that credit card transaction refunded after we sweep the D-Backs on Tuesday.

Yeah, I got that too. Did that mean single seat and obstructed views were the only tickets available?

I was trying to upgrade what I have for Friday, not sure if I did. I am assuming obstruction in row 8 terrace reserve is just a railing? Sunday, I'll have to check out the two sets of two that I now have and decide which to sell should there be a game 5.

I got timed out as I was about to buy obstructed view club infield for game 5...I think the only possible obstruction on club level is the clear plastic they have at the end of each aisle?

There are TV cameras in or around sec. 330 in the club and I believe rows 3 and 4 are obstructed view. Also just as a PSA to people not normally sitting on the club level, avoid row 2 like the plague. Row 1 people have to sit up and forward to see over the stupid ribbon board and the row 2 people have a hard time seeing over them and if you try to look between them all you get is a view of the back of the ribbon board.

There are TV cameras in or around sec. 330 in the club and I believe rows 3 and 4 are obstructed view. Also just as a PSA to people not normally sitting on the club level, avoid row 2 like the plague. Row 1 people have to sit up and forward to see over the stupid ribbon board and the row 2 people have a hard time seeing over them and if you try to look between them all you get is a view of the back of the ribbon board.
Or of their backsides when they stand up to wave their towels every few minutes, or give Ryan Braun an M-V-P ovation every one of his at-bats. Otherwise, row 2 of section 330 worked fine for me, the SO and thablingster on Saturday night!

Row 8 of the terrace is in most sections the front row of terrace reserved, so railings should be your only hassle, and it won't prevent you from being able to follow the game or anything. Here's hoping the bit it obstructs for you isn't something crucial like home plate or first base.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Yeah, I had club infield for game 5 too and I got timed out. There was still time left on the clock too. Really pissed me off.

Exactly what happened to me, there was lots of time on the clock.

Section 330 that was mentioned seems familiar, I think row 3.

For future reference, does will call allow pick up at any time or only the day of the game?

I was going to have tickets mailed, just for the souvenir value, but it said 7-10 days for that (and why is that even an option, then?). I wasn't sure how will call worked, so I did not want to do that and went with paying them $2 to print them myself.

Does anyone know what the cost of general parking was per game when invoiced with a 20 game plan? I need to sell some and don't want to overcharge anyone but sent my invoice off in a frenzy and failed to make a copy of it.

My full season invoice came out to $15 a game for general across the 11 potential games. Not sure if that implies a consistent price for all 3 possible rounds or if the price increases as the rounds progress. Also not sure if it may have been different for the partial plans.

We have a topic on obstructions. That might be the best place to grab someone's attention. Stairway railings on the ends of Row 8 of the Terrace Reserved can obstruct the view of either the mound or home plate. This wouldn't be a killer obstruction, though.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Already a couple passwords being sold again on eBay. Wouldn't be surprised if people are entering the lottery just to sell the passwords - one of the sellers is a ticket reseller from CA...

Did you notice that listing has a quantity of "2"?

Simply low......

Not that selling the tickets is right either, because I wanted to win so I could actually go to the game. But couldn't the people selling the password make more money by just buying the tickets themselves and selling them? I don't understand the reason for selling the password. Oh well, there's always gonna be "that guy" out there that does it.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

Not that selling the tickets is right either, because I wanted to win so I could actually go to the game. But couldn't the people selling the password make more money by just buying the tickets themselves and selling them? I don't understand the reason for selling the password. Oh well, there's always gonna be "that guy" out there that does it.

I'm sure they do this if they don't get the money they want for the password....

The password is free (to them), the tickets aren't.

I'm sure they do this if they don't get the money they want for the password....

The password is free (to them), the tickets aren't.

Yeah, that's a good point. Still pisses me off either way. I'd rather have people that wanna go get in at a normal price. Oh well, it'll never change.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

So when I attempt to buy tickets for the games tomorrow morning... how do I manage to buy 2 tickets to each game? When I went through the lottery the first time, I accidentally checked out after buying 2 tickets and this time I'm trying to buy 2 per game. I want to be able to buy 2 for the first home game and then go back in and get 2 for the second game, etc.

So when I attempt to buy tickets for the games tomorrow morning... how do I manage to buy 2 tickets to each game? When I went through the lottery the first time, I accidentally checked out after buying 2 tickets and this time I'm trying to buy 2 per game. I want to be able to buy 2 for the first home game and then go back in and get 2 for the second game, etc.

You have to purchase all games as one complete

order by selecting "ADD ANOTHER EVENT" on the shopping cart page.

I have a question regarding tomorrow's sale. A family member was lucky enough to get chosen to buy tickets for the NLCS, and she was wondering if she were able to navigate the system to buy some tickets, and heaven forbid the Brewers lose Friday, how long should she expect to wait to get a refund to her card? She wants to use debit, but doesn't want hundreds of dollars tied up from her checking account for weeks- if that's the case, she'd prefer to use a credit card. I figured that I'd ask here, because I'm guessing the same thing happened in '09.

Similar question as above, but does anyone know if they refund all the processing fees in addition to the ticket price?

In the event that the game(s) you select are not played, you will

receive an automatic refund including the per ticket convenience fees.

Per order processing/shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. The actual tickets will have no cash value AND SHOULD NOT BE RETURNED. Refunds will be processed and completed within 10 business days of the last Postseason game played.

Similar question as above, but does anyone know if they refund all the processing fees in addition to the ticket price?

In the event that the game(s) you select are not played, you will

receive an automatic refund including the per ticket convenience fees.

Per order processing/shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. The actual tickets will have no cash value AND SHOULD NOT BE RETURNED. Refunds will be processed and completed within 10 business days of the last Postseason game played.

Thanks, so it looks like just the $2.00 "Print-at-home" fee is not refunded. Good to know

I want to be able to buy 2 for the first home game and then go back in and get 2 for the second game, etc.

I thought it was a limit of 4 in total, so 2 per game for 2 games would be it, wouldn't it? I also need only 2, so was going to try to get 2 games as I thought the limit was 4 tickets, not 4 per game.

The email says: "you may purchase up to four (4) total tickets for League Championship Series games".

Archived