Brewer Fanatic

2011 Playoff Tickets? (Season ticket holders invoiced 8/15 for NLDS + NLCS)

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For Game 2, I've tried the top 9 sections from Field Infield Box to Loge Infield box, quantity of 2 and it keeps saying: "Tickets are not available together in the quantity you requested in this section at this time. Please choose a different seating option below or chose the Best Available option at the top to locate the best seating location available for the quantity you requested."

I waited in virutual lobby for 10 minutes, got selected but only scored 2 Standing Room only tickets for Game 1. I tried to get two more for another game and it said that the tickets were restricted from sales for this event at this time. Does anyone know how standing room only works? I don't go to a game unless I have a seat in the second level or lower, so I have no experience. I made an exception for this one though! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

The prices on Stubhub aren't that bad right now. Might have to flip my nosebleeds and grab some field or loge level.

I've been monitoring that market, while I wait for better prices http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif.

Supply on stubhub has been increasing every day, currently almost 12% (that's about 1 of every 8 seats) of NLDS tickets are for sale there. Some of the lottery winners will add to that. There may also be people waiting for the actual schedules to be announced before deciding if they will sell or not.

The prices on Stubhub aren't that bad right now. Might have to flip my nosebleeds and grab some field or loge level.

I've been monitoring that market, while I wait for better prices http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif.

Supply on stubhub has been increasing every day, currently almost 12% (that's about 1 of every 8 seats) of NLDS tickets are for sale there. Some of the lottery winners will add to that. There may also be people waiting for the actual schedules to be announced before deciding if they will sell or not.

I've been monitoring as well and have been essentially the same conclusions as you. This morning has been interesting as it seems a lot of lottery tickets have already been added but are being bought at about the same rate. We've been hovering ~4600 tickets all morning with a lot of tickets being added.

I have a few tickets I'm going to need to sell and I'm definitely waiting to put them down to a competitive price until after the dates are set in stone. I'm sure the tickets will move in inverse directions depending on if we play Sat/Sun vs. Tue/Wed.

Also, my ticket rep just confirmed that they're waiting until we win the NLDS before charging the World Series tickets. October 5th if we sweep, October 7th if all 5 games.

Craigslist has now exploded with playoff tickets. I am guessing this is many of the lucky lottery winners trying to cash in by reselling these tickets.

It'd be nice if the team could find a way to sell the tickets directly to fans that actually want to attend the game. I have absolutely no problem at all with season ticket holders reselling some of their tickets, but it is obnoxious that so many enter the lottery just to try make a profit off of this.

I'm sure that MLB has all the scenarios mapped out as to who will play at what time this weekend for all the possible scenarios. I really wish that they would just release that and trust that baseball fans would be smart enough to figure it out. I really need to know what time the game will be on Saturday if it's in Milwaukee.

edit: Hmmm...it does appear that they have updated things a little since the last time I checked. Still no NL times yet.

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/schedule/ps.jsp

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Interesting that they already picked the 9/30 NYY game for prime time, but have not made a decision for any 10/1 game. I would have thought Phi or NYY would already be penciled in for prime time.

Is it MLB or TBS that gets to decide times?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I am in need of one ticket for Game 2. Willing to pay market/above face. PM me if you have one to sell. Thanks!

Edit: of course the games are Saturday and Sunday. I have Badgers tickets for Saturday and Packers tickets for Sunday. If Saturday's game is early enough to make the Badgers game then PM me if you have one or two tickets for sale. Thanks!

Archived