Brewer Fanatic

2011 Playoff Tickets? (Season ticket holders invoiced 8/15 for NLDS + NLCS)

Blancofan1[/b]]
Patrick425[/b]]I'm posting this here because I don't know where else to post it. There was a thread that I saw less then an hour ago regarding post-season merchandise. I posted a response and suddenly the entire thread is gone?? What happened to it?
Thread was deleted until after the Brewers actually clinch.

Wow...people are overly superstitious.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Loge Outfield tickets are like $125 on Stubhub right now for Game 1 NLDS. Do you think those prices will go down at all? In all likelihood I'll only be able to make it to one game this postseason, and so I want to get good seats and I'm willing to pay a healthy premium. What kind of price range/section should I be looking at? Thanks.

I talked to my ticket rep this week. He said they reserve the right to charge for WS tickets on the last day of the season, but in reality they probably won't do it until we've won 2 playoff games. It's a pain for them to charge for no reason, so they wait until there's a reasonable chance they need to collect the money.

So Loge Outfield tickets are like $125 on Stubhub right now for Game 1 NLDS. Do you think those prices will go down at all? In all likelihood I'll only be able to make it to one game this postseason, and so I want to get good seats and I'm willing to pay a healthy premium. What kind of price range/section should I be looking at? Thanks.

I paid $150 for Club Infield aisle seats about an hour ago on Stubhub so there are deals if you keep looking.

I got an email telling me that I have the ability to buy NLDS tickets, I'm hoping that because I would selected I would atleast get SRO but hopefully better then that. A friend of mine said he received an email stating he would have the ability to but tickets for the NLDS, NLCS and World Series.

Do you need the actual ticket to get into Miller Park for a playoff game? I was going to purchase playoff tickets at stubhub and do the instant download/print. Thanks.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Do you need the actual ticket to get into Miller Park for a playoff game? I was going to purchase playoff tickets at stubhub and do the instant download/print. Thanks.
Printed tickets have always worked in the past I don't know why they wouldn't work for a playoff game.

Seat NLDS NLCS WS

Field Diamond Box 200 250 250

Field Infield Box 95 150 250

Field Outfield Box 80 120 200

Field Bleachers (Media) 40 N/A N/A

Loge Diamond Box 80 120 225

Loge Infield Box 65 100 225

Loge Outfield Box 55 90 175

Loge Bleachers 40 50 125

Club Infield 80 110 225

Club Outfield 70 100 200

Terrace Box 40 65 175

Terrace Reserved 30 50 150

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Seat NLDS NLCS WS

Field Diamond Box 200 250 250

Field Infield Box 95 150 250

Field Outfield Box 80 120 200

Field Bleachers (Media) 40 N/A N/A

Loge Diamond Box 80 120 225

Loge Infield Box 65 100 225

Loge Outfield Box 55 90 175

Loge Bleachers 40 50 125

Club Infield 80 110 225

Club Outfield 70 100 200

Terrace Box 40 65 175

Terrace Reserved 30 50 150

Thanks Robin...I'm sure I won't really get a choice as to where I sit but just curious how expensive the cheapest seats were going to be...not as bad as I thought, at least for the NLDS.

I won the lottery also to purchase tickets to games in the NLDS. It does say you have the "opportunity" to purchase tickets, etc, and that it is not guaranteed that you will get tickets. With that said in 2008, I was a partial season ticket holder and had tickets guaranteed, but does anyone here have a story or heard from someone that won the "lottery" in 2008 and wasn't able to get seats anyway? I plan on going online tomorrow morning but was just curious that even though I was lucky enough to have won the "lottery", are the chances of getting tickets still pretty bleak?

I won the lottery also to purchase tickets to games in the NLDS. It does say you have the "opportunity" to purchase tickets, etc, and that it is not guaranteed that you will get tickets. With that said in 2008, I was a partial season ticket holder and had tickets guaranteed, but does anyone here have a story or heard from someone that won the "lottery" in 2008 and wasn't able to get seats anyway? I plan on going online tomorrow morning but was just curious that even though I was lucky enough to have won the "lottery", are the chances of getting tickets still pretty bleak?

I'm interested as well. I received the email on Saturday as well stating that I won a chance to get tickets Tuesday morning at 9AM. What are my chances of getting seats together? Do they even offer you a chance to sit where you like? I realize that these are probably nosebleed type tickets, but I'm just curious if they give us any options.

That's interesting - I'm a SSH in Terr Resv and bought the whole kit and caboodle. "Face" on my Terr Resv NLDS tickets is $15.00

If you still have the postseason folder they sent, the discounts are shown on the back.

I won the lottery in 2008 and got tickets. I remember it being very slow to load though; I think I had several windows open trying to get in. I'm pretty sure I just took what they gave me and didn't chance it, and they were upperdeck tickets.

Archived