Brewer Fanatic

2011 Playoff Tickets? (Season ticket holders invoiced 8/15 for NLDS + NLCS)

I remember last time I got them. It was awesome to open them, but then it became super depressing to see them when it seemed like we weren't going to make the playoffs...
In 2008, our tickets arrived while the Brewers were in their mid-September funk. I gave the envelope (or box, whichever it was) to the S.O., asking him to just make sure the locations were right and then to stash it away. I just didn't want to have the tickets mocking us on the counter.

Teatoe993, if you do not feel certain that your transaction was recorded correctly by the Brewers, double check with your ticket rep. I don't think anyone there would be surprised to have customers wanting to be absolutely sure. (For this amount of $, they ought not be surprised.)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my playoff ticket package this morning from Fedex. For some reason, there were no parking passes in the envelope though so I don't know if those are being shipped separate or what. Overall, the packet was kind of disappointing. Nothing but the sheets of tickets. I thought I remembered there being a lot more with the previous playoff packets. It may just have something to do with the fact that I don't really care for the Postseason '11 design of the tickets.

edit: According to the email I got from my ticket rep, if you paid your invoice online--there wasn't an option to purchase parking. I could have sworn there was. Thankfully, she was able to still add on parking passes for me, so it sounds like they are still available for now.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

We've been charged for the first two rounds... just not the WS yet... ( Think they gonna wait til after the NLDS like they did in '08)

Really looking forward to having the golden tickets in our hands soon....

They said in the original packet that they're charging for the WS on the final day of the regular season.

Wow, that is crap if it's true. If they don't even make the NLCS.... Earning interest on 1,000 (average) per person, for... what? at least a month... if not 6? 45,000,000 earns a lot of interest.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

The Ticket Lottery for the NLDS is suppose to be drawn today right?

I don't really like my chances; 200,000 entries and they probably have at most 5,000 tickets a game alloted to the lottery. So if you can get 4 tickets by winning; only 3,750 winners for the NLDS. Thats less than 2% of entries.

Community Moderator

For those looking for NLDS tickets, I would highly recommend buying them on Stubhub today, since the price will almost surely soar when (1) the lottery losers go shopping and (2) when the Brewers clinch. You can get a decent terrace seat for $65+fees right now, which isn't that bad considering what it is going to be a week from now.

I signed up also but I am mostly looking for the NLCS. I am making some preliminary plans to come to Milwaukee and I want to go to the NLCS games 4-5 (vs Phillies) Thurs-Fri October 13-14, or NLCS games 6-7 (vs. Arizona/St. Louis/Atlanta) October 16-17. It is hard because the "Home Game 2" is going to be either October 10 or 13 so I have to wait for sure to see if they make it past the first round.

The Ticket Lottery for the NLDS is suppose to be drawn today right?

I don't really like my chances; 200,000 entries and they probably have at most 5,000 tickets a game alloted to the lottery. So if you can get 4 tickets by winning; only 3,750 winners for the NLDS. Thats less than 2% of entries.

Sign up ended at noon today, the drawing is tomorrow, and notifications sent out on monday.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

The beautiful, amazing, wonderful FedEx guy delivered my tickets about an hour ago! First time I've bought a full post-season set, so having them in my hands is glorious!

They did come in a little FedEx van, not the usual big truck. Makes me wonder if they've got an extra guy going out just to deliver tickets.

For those looking for NLDS tickets, I would highly recommend buying them on Stubhub today, since the price will almost surely soar when (1) the lottery losers go shopping and (2) when the Brewers clinch. You can get a decent terrace seat for $65+fees right now, which isn't that bad considering what it is going to be a week from now.

I signed up also but I am mostly looking for the NLCS. I am making some preliminary plans to come to Milwaukee and I want to go to the NLCS games 4-5 (vs Phillies) Thurs-Fri October 13-14, or NLCS games 6-7 (vs. Arizona/St. Louis/Atlanta) October 16-17. It is hard because the "Home Game 2" is going to be either October 10 or 13 so I have to wait for sure to see if they make it past the first round.

I'm heading home for the UW-Nebraska game so I'm hoping for homefield and afternoon games to start things off. I should probably just buy tickets for the first two games, I imagine if I can't make it I can turn them around for about the same price. Also hoping for Atlanta to hang on to that wildcard spot, I've got my tickets for their first two home games bought already (for face value and without any sort of a ticket package....gotta love living in a crummy sports city that takes their team for granted).

When I signed up for the ticket drawing a few weeks ago that entered me for each round, right?

Anyone know anything on possible game times? I went forward on my Directv guide and saw that TBS has game times set for 11am, 230pm, 6pm and 930pm for Oct 1st as all 4 series are going that day. As for Oct. 2nd, I saw the game times were 5pm and 830pm seeing that that's an NL only day. I was ecstatic about that news seeing I'm returning to the midwest from an international flight at 4:45pm on the 2nd.

chuckcrim[/b]]Anyone know anything on possible game times? I went forward on my Directv guide and saw that TBS has game times set for 11am, 230pm, 6pm and 930pm for Oct 1st as all 4 series are going that day. As for Oct. 2nd, I saw the game times were 5pm and 830pm seeing that that's an NL only day. I was ecstatic about that news seeing I'm returning to the midwest from an international flight at 4:45pm on the 2nd.

Are those Central times? I'm hoping that if the Brewers are at home that day that the game is at 3:30 or later. My son has a football game at noon that day (figures it's pretty much his only game that does not start at 9am). While I'm sure he will just miss his youth football game to attend the the playoff game, I'm hoping he will be able to both.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I'm posting this here because I don't know where else to post it. There was a thread that I saw less then an hour ago regarding post-season merchandise. I posted a response and suddenly the entire thread is gone?? What happened to it?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Highly doubt the times will be announced until after the regular season ends. Also, I doubt there will be a game at 9:30 CT on October 1 unless ARI gets home field. There's no way a game in the Central or Eastern time zone will start that late.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I'm posting this here because I don't know where else to post it. There was a thread that I saw less then an hour ago regarding post-season merchandise. I posted a response and suddenly the entire thread is gone?? What happened to it?
Thread was deleted until after the Brewers actually clinch.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

chuckcrim[/b]]Anyone know anything on possible game times? I went forward on my Directv guide and saw that TBS has game times set for 11am, 230pm, 6pm and 930pm for Oct 1st as all 4 series are going that day. As for Oct. 2nd, I saw the game times were 5pm and 830pm seeing that that's an NL only day. I was ecstatic about that news seeing I'm returning to the midwest from an international flight at 4:45pm on the 2nd.

Are those Central times? I'm hoping that if the Brewers are at home that day that the game is at 3:30 or later. My son has a football game at noon that day (figures it's pretty much his only game that does not start at 9am). While I'm sure he will just miss his youth football game to attend the the playoff game, I'm hoping he will be able to both.

Sunday evening games seem odd, but I guess TBS doesn't want to go up against the NFL in the afternoon. I'm hoping for day games for both. I've got tickets for the Nebraska game Saturday night, and the last flight back to Atlanta on Sunday is at 6:30. Right now I'm planning on a 6 AM flight back on Monday for a 10 AM test (gulp).

Archived