Brewer Fanatic

2011 Playoff Tickets? (Season ticket holders invoiced 8/15 for NLDS + NLCS)

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a 82* game holder, I have not been told of anything yet.

* Yes, my package comes with an 82nd ticket. That is game #163, in case a tie breaker is needed and it is played in Milwaukee.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I keep forgetting to look at our postseason mailings from the past. Chances are whenever they were mailed in 2007 and 2008 will indicate about when to expect them in 2011. Indeed, this brewers.com item indicates that season ticket customers will be invoiced in "mid-August." The Brewers are already willing to have other fans commit to a 2012 season ticket package (20 games or more) to be eligible for 2011 postseason tickets.

Robin19, that "game 163" ticket is something I would never have thought of (and would never have received, as a partial season ticket customer).

I guess you'll be our man in the field (bleachers) if MP hosts such a game.

Edit: Our 2007 postseason invoice was dated August 16, and the 2008 invoice was dated August 15. So it shouldn't be long. Also, I could be reading too much into this, but the "My Brewers Tickets" system was "unavailable for scheduled maintenance" this afternoon and still is this evening. I would expect postseason ticket information to appear online before the mail arrives.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

As of Monday morning, our "My Brewers Tickets" online account has postseason information in it for the NLDS and NLCS. If you are a season ticket holder and don't regularly use My Brewers Tickets, the username is your account number and the password should be on a previous printed invoice.

The hawing party has two 20-packs, one in TB and one in the loge. The Brewers have surprised me by combining the two pairs into a block of four seats in section 222. I know what location I'll be checking out at our next game.

The online account includes no breakdown of per-game ticket prices, only a NLDS/NLCS total. For us that is $1955. Payment is due by September 6. Paying in full by that date authorizes the Brewers to charge your credit card for the World Series on September 30 (should the Brewers still be playing by then).

This means the print invoices should arrive this week, and they'll probably be more detailed. So...I'm excited now. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I was just going to start this topic as I was transferring some tickets this morning and noticed the postseason information on the "My Brewers Tickets" site.

We also were combined like Hawing. We have two different 20-packs; 2 seats in Terrace Box and 6 seats in Terrace Reserve. All 8 of our seats are together in Terrace Box for the playoffs. I shot a quick email to my rep who promptly responded telling me "Information is being sent out this week. They put all tickets together within an account for the most part.". It's a catch-22 as I'd love the terrace box seats but myself and my other poor college students struggle to come up with the deposit for terrace reserve as it was http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Our total came to $2225 for 8 terrace box seats in the NLDS & NLCS. Maybe ~$30 for NLDS games and ~$55 for NLCS?

Myday2001[/b]]It would be nice if somehow my 20-game fan choice package gets us better seats than in '08. Doubtful... but I have hope...

My understanding (and what I have always been told by my ticket rep) is that the priority goes to full season ticket holder, followed by 40, and 20. Then, after that, it's by seniority. So, the longer you stay a season ticket holder the better seats you will get for post season. We have been partial season ticket holders for 18 or 19 years now (lost track) Our normal 20 game package seats are in the family section on the lodge level (217). In '08 we were 3 sections down the 1st base line from this section. This year we are 2 sections away (Section 215) and 2 rows closer. So, we are getting closer to our normal seats. Maybe in 10 years, if they make the playoffs, we will actually be in the same section!

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

$275 a seat for a bleacher strip. I hope my rep put our tickets together. It would suck to go to the playoffs and not sit next to whomever I go with (JaDerHeyski or Mom). I hope we have the option of buying additional seats (TR?) like we did in 07. I don't remember about (and didn't have the money) in 08.

And we are in the Loge level despite my season tickets being on the Field level. I hope you lottery winners enjoy my seat.

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

The poor seat locations given to 20-game holders (even longtime holders) was one of the main reasons I didn't renew this year. In 2008 I ended up giving the Terrace seats away and bought better seats on the secondary market, so I figured I'd do that.

Even with the popularity of the team, I've still gone to just as many games this year and paid significantly less than I did as a ticketholder (sitting in similar if not better seats).

carniesandrubes[/b]]The poor seat locations given to 20-game holders (even longtime holders) was one of the main reasons I didn't renew this year. In 2008 I ended up giving the Terrace seats away and bought better seats on the secondary market, so I figured I'd do that.

Even with the popularity of the team, I've still gone to just as many games this year and paid significantly less than I did as a ticketholder (sitting in similar if not better seats).

With all the deals the Brewers offer throughout the season, I have thought about doing this as well. I could probably save a bunch of money. However, as I stated in my earlier post, if you continue to renew your tickets each year and build up some "seniority", you will get better seat selections when it comes to playoff times. Considering the fact that the Brewers do not exactly have a long history of playoff appearances I do realize that it's difficult to be patient and continue to renew each year with the hopes that they will get there some day.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Tailgat0r76, I am a TR 20 pack holder and my total is about $265/seat. I'll have to wait to see if they chucked parking into that (I don't use parking and didn't get any as part of my 20 pack, so it'll be interesting to see if they tacked parking on), but that's not too bad.

I'm in the same section I usually sit in, they just shifted me from the 418-424 area to 410. Not bad.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

thablingster, I thought your 20 pack was in the terrace box.
For all intents and purposes it is, but the Brewers code it as Terrace Reserved, so I don't mind. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Our Terrace Box 20-pack playoff seats are in 424 row 2 which is pretty good. Two seats and parking passes is $850, though--ouch. I can't remember what the World Series prices were a few years ago but I gotta imagine that 4 more tickets (games 1, 2, 6, 7) would have to be at least $100 per seat, so that's another $800. G'uh!

Still, well worth every penny if we get to use them all.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I can't remember what the World Series prices were a few years ago but I gotta imagine that 4 more tickets (games 1, 2, 6, 7) would have to be at least $100 per seat, so that's another $800. G'uh!

Still, well worth every penny if we get to use them all.

I'm pretty sure in 2008 our terrace WS tickets were $175 and the loge tickets $225. Add three years of "appreciation" to that. So I think your estimate is low.

If we're charged for them and don't get to the WS, that sum will cover quite a few 2012 tickets. If the Brewers play that many games, we've seen a World Series, which is not the worst problem to have.

I have a 20 gamer in Field Bleachers 104, Row 4 (Saturday pack, 4 seats, 7th year as a package holder), and they have me in Loge Bleachers 203, Row 7 for the playoffs. I'm very pleased. In 2008, they also had me in LB 203, but the second row from the top. I'm also pleased that they were able to put me in preferred parking again- I was worried that demand might push me into general parking.

This is almost as exciting as when the season ticket packages first come in the mail!

I was worried that demand might push me into general parking.

I'm wondering how they handle disability parking. To accommodate any overflow, they already keep spots open behind the ones that are officially marked. I'd bet that that number increases.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I have a 20 gamer in Field Bleachers 104, Row 4 (Saturday pack, 4 seats, 7th year as a package holder), and they have me in Loge Bleachers 203, Row 7 for the playoffs. I'm very pleased. In 2008, they also had me in LB 203, but the second row from the top. I'm also pleased that they were able to put me in preferred parking again- I was worried that demand might push me into general parking.

This is almost as exciting as when the season ticket packages first come in the mail!

Let's here it for Section 104! But I am not pleased to be in section 204 for the playoffs.

I had an interesting thought a couple of weeks ago. If the Brewers take each series to the max, I may not have enough money after paying for those playoff games to renew my tickets. If we lose in 7 games and I can't renew, will I still be happy? I think so. I hope they win in 6 (so we celebrate at home), then I'd be ecstatic whether I scrape up the money or not.

IIRC, the Brewers do not get to set the price of WS tickets. That is something controlled by MLB so the WS tickets cost the same no matter where it's played. That was how they explained the vast difference in price between NLCS and WS tickets.

Archived