Brewer Fanatic

Bobble question (Brewers all-star game bobble)

TURBO

Is this the bobble sometimes referred to as the 2002 Brewmeister bobble? If not, can anyone post a photo of it?

Also, what is the origin of this bobble? Was it given away at the all-star game, was it sold? Thanks in advance!

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/2002-Milwauke-Brewers-All-Star-Game-Bobblehead-/00/$(KGrHqMOKpwE4kevEyUOBONvUuk28w~~_12.JPG

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

from my understanding this was a bobble given out if you signed up for a credit card during the all star break at miller park. there is actually two versions of it, one with beer bubbles coming down the barrel and over the stadium and one without. both go for about the same price of about 25 bucks.

this one is pretty heavy duty. it's probably the heaviest bobble that i own. still need to get one with the bubbles, but not really on my priority list.

Thanks for the information guys...

I have seen this around quite a bit, but was never attracted to it, or felt the need to get it. The character really has nothing to do with the brewers. I wish they had used Bernie instead...

I was not aware the the Sheets futures bobble was given out at the all-star game... Why would non-brewers fans even want that bobble? Seems an odd choice for a game that involves fans from every team, not just the Brewers...

I think I read there were 10,000 of them made, but I don't know if that means 10,000 with bubbles, and 10,000 without bubbles...

No clue really.

Bikeage, check your PM.

Thanks for the information guys...

I have seen this around quite a bit, but was never attracted to it, or felt the need to get it. The character really has nothing to do with the brewers. I wish they had used Bernie instead...

I was not aware the the Sheets futures bobble was given out at the all-star game... Why would non-brewers fans even want that bobble? Seems an odd choice for a game that involves fans from every team, not just the Brewers...

. You have to but yourself in context to the time the Sheets bobble was given out. 1st. a Milwaukee home event. 2nd It was given out during the Futures game. 3rd. Sheets came off Olympic gold less than 2 years before

Archived