Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-10 Brewers (Wolf) at Cardinals (Westbrook) - [Brewers win, 5-1]

I feel like George has a good approach at the plate just about every time. I know his numbers don't show it but I feel better about his approach than most on our team.
Yes. He knows how to hit. Pretty much a lock for a solid AB every time up.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like George has a good approach at the plate just about every time. I know his numbers don't show it but I feel better about his approach than most on our team.
Yes. He knows how to hit. Pretty much a lock for a solid AB every time up.
It's like watching Paul Molitor comparing him to Nieves. Why did that decision take so long to be made?

Anbody in the know have a clue on what is up with the grizzly roar Yuni and Prince have been doing? Didn't see it anywhere.

Heard them talking about it in the radio today. It's just another crazy thing T Plush started (similar to the roaring during interviews) and now it's caught on with everyone.

Kind of a quiet board given the magnitude. I guess everyone is watching the dawn of the Jurgen Klinsmann era.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I'm searching for Brewers who wore #41 http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Things are usually quiet around here when things are good and we are winning.
That's so true. People tend to want to talk more when they have something to complain about! Not saying I don't do that too because I do from time to time, but for some it's all they know how to do.

Kind of a quiet board given the magnitude. I guess everyone is watching the dawn of the Jurgen Klinsmann era.
Actually ESPN decided it was more important to show the end of a blowout in the regionals for the LLWS than to show the start of the game.

22 minutes in, Mexico is up 1-0.

Archived