Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-09 Brewers (Marcum) at Cardinals (Jackson) - [Brewers win, 5-3, 10 innings]

Guys, on that hit and run maybe 3 1B in the league make that. He had to go rather far to get to it.
I don't think it was all that far really. He released with the runner when he took off so his momentum was already heading that way.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All things considered, I am very happy to still be ahead after that inning. Now, we easily could be up big with a better Top of 5th but all in all, I'll take it. Just hope Marcum isn't hurt too badly beyond this start. He should probably come out now as his hamstring is clearly bothering him.

gotta think that's it for marcum. Did a good job of getting out of it to pujols, but he still doesn't look right. If his spot makes it up in the order he has to be pinch hit for...and if it doesn't Lopez should be out in a double switch.

Said it before, say it again:

Marcum = bulldog.

No idea what the training staff is thinking in not even taking a trip out there. Maybe they didn't want to break his concentration on the inning, but still . . .

His jacked up ankle is affecting his whole leg with the way he is favoring the ankle on his landing after throwing. This simple sprained ankle could turn into a serious injury if he's not removed now. I'd line up...Hawkins-6th, Saito-7th, KRod-8th, Ax-9th.

Would really like to get a couple guys on base this inning so that we can PH for the pitcher now instead of next inning.

EDIT: Plus, I suppose that would make for a potentially nice inning.

Archived