Brewer Fanatic

2011-08-09 Brewers (Marcum) at Cardinals (Jackson) - [Brewers win, 5-3, 10 innings]

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm following the Redbirds IGT too and there's a guy there that posts the result of every at-bat. Really glad we don't have that kind of stuff here or threads would be 100 pages long (even though there is the occasional score update from ilovebeer).

edit: and as soon as I type that, someone over there posts about how much they love that the guy does that. I just think it's annoying and if someone wanted that info, they could just follow gameday or yahoo or whatever.
I believe someone does that on the Cubs board, too. I also find it extremely annoying.
Agreed. Why wouldn't you just edit one post so everyone had a place to go to find it.

This strike zone seems very, very low tonight. A lot of stuff down low and in the dirt. Probably going to see a lot of ground balls tonight since Jackson seems to be throwing the ball down low.

Which is good for Corey, since he seems to love swinging at that slider down low.

I'm following the Redbirds IGT too and there's a guy there that posts the result of every at-bat. Really glad we don't have that kind of stuff here or threads would be 100 pages long (even though there is the occasional score update from ilovebeer).

edit: and as soon as I type that, someone over there posts about how much they love that the guy does that. I just think it's annoying and if someone wanted that info, they could just follow gameday or yahoo or whatever.
I believe someone does that on the Cubs board, too. I also find it extremely annoying.
Agreed. Why wouldn't you just edit one post so everyone had a place to go to find it.
Then it'd be almost impossible to get to 25,000 posts.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived