Brewer Fanatic

MiLB.com Draft Page

Anyone notice the MiLB.com First Year Player Draft page? I can't help but think that the issue is with my computer and not with the actual site. Is it really still showing last years draft results, and last years signings?

All I wanted to see is when the signing deadline was, and what first rounders still hadn't signed. So, as usual, I turn to you guys. I thought the deadline was today...but I know it is soon. When do we have to have our guys signed by? Aside from the top two (which we better sign), are there any others that you will be upset that we didn't sign?

Edit...

I found the issue.

If you go to MiLB.com...hover over Events, and click on First Year Player Draft, it sends you tot he 2010 page...you can manually change the 2010 in your browser line to 2011 and the 2011 page loads. Funny broken link though http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Edit again...

I see the signing deadline is...and always has been August 15th. Not sure how I changed it to August 8th in my head. Anyway, still interested in who you think we NEED to get signed.

Archived